PRACTICE PRISMATIC THINKING
This module shows you the four fundamental innovation styles you and your organization use and serves as a building block for all the modules to come. It will explain what innovation is and is not. Additionally, it will show you the Innovation Genome (iGenome) and how to use it to understand innovation.
After this lesson, you should be able to:
- Identify the four types of innovation in organizations and your community, including your colleagues and family members
- Assess your own strengths and weaknesses as a leader and member of your organization and community
- Communicate and work effectively with people who are different than you are
- Create the constructive conflicts needed for meaningful innovation
- Think about the people you know in your work place or members of your family and see if you can identify their innovations style. You can share the assessment link with them and your team at work. This will facilitate better communication and improve your workplace atmosphere.
- Do the same thing with your business units and organization and see if you can understand how your organization functions and how you can be a positive force for change and innovation.
- Complete Chapter 1 Practice Prismatic Thinking section in the CPI Workbook
- Upload the completed page under the topic How You Create is What You Create