In its heart, this course teaches you to view the world differently. As an innovator, you need to be aware of yourself and what’s going on around you. You need to be able to analyze situations in different ways. So this course is a sensemaking tool: it shows you how to think and look at things differently and breaks down situations in different ways. And it teaches you to diagnose what you need and how to use different tools and techniques. Some of the most important key learnings are:
- The fundamental understanding of Innovation Genome.
- How Innovation Genome can be used to analyze your organization’s challenges and opportunities.
- How to apply the four Creativize steps of innovation to your innovation projects. How to create experiments.
- How to move your project through your organization.
- How to design and pick the right innovation processes.
- How to measure innovation.
- How to enhance your creativity.
- The principles of innovation.
To make the most out of this course, make sure that you review the Learning Objectives section in each lesson and be able to check each of those objectives before you move on.